Saturday, January 17, 2009

Notice

New shipment of ovulation and pregnancy test strips will arrive in 2 weeks time.

For the past 3 weeks, I have received emails of parcels not received via normal mail. Pls note that parcels once posted, I will not be responsible for loss/delay/damage of parcels. NO REFUNDS will be made.

Address are always double checked and updated in an excel file for my own reference. Return address is also written behind the envelope.

I will help you to raise a query with Singpost but be prepared there might not be any outcome of your parcel, as it is not registered. As such, pls consider taking registered mail at just additional $2.24 to have a peace of mind.

Parcels normally arrive the next working day. IF your parcel does not arrive within 5 working days, pls drop me and email. I will raise a query.