Friday, June 6, 2008

Testimonials from customers

These testimonials are gathered from the ladies who have bought our strips.


"My hubby and I planned to have a bb immediately after we got married, but after trying for a couple of months, we were still unsuccessful. One of my friends then recommended me Babydust's ovulation strips. It was highly accurate in pinpointing my ovulation dates , which helped us to fall pregnant a few months after using it. Easy to use with clear instructions, highly recommended!" ~ little twinkie

"As I was having irregular menses, I needed help to pinpoint when my ovulation dates were. Hence, I tried out the strips and when I had a positive result, we hit it straight away. 18 days later, I had a Big fat positive on the pregnancy test kits and strips. We are happy to have our lovely year old daughter with us now." ~ Cheerios

"I have tried 2 different ovulation test strips from different supplier, one from babydusts, the other one from another supplier. From the other supplier, I could not see the result for most of the time and it was not that sensitive. Babydusts strips is easier to read and more sensitive for me." ~ Angel

"The pregnancy kit is very cheap compared to the retail product and is easy to use. The kit is hygiene, you would be able to cover it with the cap after used and show it to your love one" ~ Sarah